If you would like to submit your resume for a current job opening, please email your credentials to Human Resources: Athompson@pccspc.com.
No phone calls please.
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
We are seeking a NYS-licensed Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. The position will be within a Hospital working in conjunction with our physicians on daily rounds. This is a full-time position with a Monday through Friday work week, with rotating weekend and holiday schedule. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and a team player.
We offer a salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package.
Requirement: Currently certified and registered (licensed) as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in New York State.
Duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
· Obtain and/or review/evaluate a patient's medical and psychosocial history.
Perform complete comprehensive physical examination.
· Facilitate related services for health center patients as appropriate with respect to their confidentiality and privacy.
· Collaborate with the other members of the patient's health care team in order to provide an appropriate plan of care.
· Evaluate individual patients and prescribes appropriate medications, treatments, referrals, etc. consistent with current standards of care.
· Provide continuous care to patients and management of common and important clinical problems encountered in a critical care setting.
· Consult with physician(s) regarding problems not encountered in the standing orders or as necessary.
· Make referrals to appropriate sources/consultants for medical and/or social problems.
· Participate in patient education and counseling services
· Interpret laboratory data. Review and initial all lab reports; order appropriate/additional lab tests and make referrals or follow up as indicated.
· Participate in in-service education and other training programs.
· Adhere to each and all policies and procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.
We welcome new graduates to apply for this career building opportunity.
We offer benefits to full time employees upon their date of hire, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, Aflac, and additional insurances. Employees are eligible to participate in the 401k plan after one year of employment.
If you are interested in applying please send your information today!